CNC Machine Operator
Full Time - Peterhead, United Kingdom
Score Energy Limited are currently recruiting for CNC Machine Operators who will operate and edit programs on various CNC Machines, and on occasion, may be required to carry out basic manual machining tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The machining of components on a range of CNC Machinery.
- Ensuring QA Cards are completed correctly.
- Reporting any plant or equipment damage to Supervisor.
- Advising Supervisor of any damaged tooling or tooling required.
- Responsible for ensuring that health, safety, environment, quality and general housekeeping standards are maintained at all times.
- Responsible for the safety of others around them.
- The successful candidate should have previous experience in a workshop environment ideally within a Machine Shop setting and previous experience operating CNC Machines.
- The successful candidate should be reliable, possess effective communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
Tel: 01779 482217
Closing Date: Jan 25, 2019