Full Time - Peterhead, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Score Group plc as the Executive Assistant to the Managing Director and CEO. Working within a dynamic business environment the Executive Assistant will deliver professional and efficient support. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to advance their career.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with company policies, procedures, standards and work instructions;
- Answer telephone calls and take messages;
- Manage diary and appointments;
- Utilise and interrogate the 20:20 system;
- Manage documents – filing/shredding/scanning;
- Administration and correspondence duties – letters, faxes, e-mails, minutes and reports;
- Deal with received mail;
- Make travel arrangements;
- Create and maintain documents using MS Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Arrange Meetings;
- Extensive note taking;
- Arrange and Co-ordinate all Client Visits;
- Have maturity that can answer queries/messages/e-mails which may on occasion be challenging;
- Any other reasonable duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
- The successful candidate must be self-motivated with good interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team as well as on their own initiative. An appreciation of confidentiality (managing, communicating and working with confidential matters and information) is also an essential aspect of this role. The candidate should be degree qualified ideally in law or psychology.
- There will be a requirement to travel as and when required to various UK locations and also internationally.
Tel: 01779 482217
Closing Date: Jul 15, 2019