Full Time - Brighouse, United Kingdom
The successful candidate will act as the main interface between the company and the client. The Focal Point will have a defined client portfolio and will be responsible for managing the overall service to the client. All work shall be carried out in accordance with company policies, procedures and work instructions
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring all jobs are processed through production in a time and quality efficient manner, hitting due dates with all purchase order requirements met.
- Ensuring customer is updated and aware of each project status.
- Co-ordinating projects team alongside production to achieve KPI’s and hit targets set whilst making sure jobs are managed effectively.
- Run production meetings and from these ensure visual management and WIP on system are matching and fully up to date.
- Rolling out any new procedures and work instructions and making sure they are being adhered to at all times.
- Operating in a professional and presentable manner at all times.
- Working alongside stores improving organisation and keeping traceability for items during the entire job.
- Investigating and reporting on NCR’s and where improvements will be made to prevent repeats.
- Managing revenue targets ensuring deviancies are communicated.
- Completing quotations when required.
- Providing support to General manager and directing Projects team.
- Prioritising workload and labour to achieve maximum capacity to meet deadlines
- Ensure excellent communication is supplied to internal and external customers.
- Any other reasonable duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
- The successful candidate will have / be :
- • A professional approach appropriate to the role.
- • Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- • Proficient in developing and maintaining strong relationships
- • Ability to motivate, lead and influence others.
- • Ability to confidently lead and deal with people issues.
- • Excellent organisational skills and structured working methods.
Tel: 01484 712222
Closing Date: Aug 07, 2019