Graduate Applications Analyst
Full Time - Peterhead, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
The Score Group of companies are at the early stages of a Dynamics AX roll out. This roll out is on a global scale and covers over 20 operating companies within the Score Group.
The Company requires highly skilled and motivated individuals to become members of the Systems team who can develop and evolve as the Dynamics AX solution is developed and implemented.
The Graduate Applications Analyst will deliver application design, implementation, training and support to customers and operational processes as required.
The successful candidate will be based in Peterhead, however travel for work purposes will be required. In the first 6 months of employment the majority of time will be spent at Peterhead. Following on from that there will be a requirement to travel extensively to various UK locations and also internationally (Europe, North America, Caribbean, Middle East, Asia and Australia).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver and implement all modules of Dynamics AX.
- Deliver high quality business and software application services.
- Assist in the creation of high quality and sustainable solutions.
- Meet customer expectations of business knowledge, skills and professional behaviour.
- Identify business-project risk and mitigate or communicate as necessary.
- Communicate progress updates to relevant parties both formally and informally.
- Degree qualified.
- Confident with coaching, negotiating with and influencing others.
- Able to take an analytical approach in recognising and solving problems.
- Be able to plan and organise own time in line with project deadlines.
- Confidence in making appropriate decisions.
- Be able to work well in a team of others at different levels.
- Have the ability to manage potential conflict.
- Be flexible in work location and times.
- Work in a professional manor at all times.
- Have a passion to learn new things whilst keeping up to date with an evolving industry.
Tel: 01779 482217
Closing Date: Jul 25, 2019