IT Applications Apprentice
Full Time - Peterhead, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
Score Systems Limited are looking for an enthusiastic person to join their team as an IT Applications
The successful candidate will undertake a training program which combines both further education and
vocational training within Score Systems.
Upon completion of the training program the successful candidate will as a minimum be HNC/HND
qualified, and will progress to the position of Applications Technician.
- Problem solving and analysis of business applications and processes.
- Application specification.
- Application development.
- Application testing.
- Application security.
- Application report specification and development.
- Liaising with operators within the Score Group.
- Technical support to the Score Group.
- Travel worldwide to locations within the Score Group.
- The successful candidate must have/be able to demonstrate the below;
- • Have initiative / self motivation
- • Punctuality / time management
- • Good interpersonal skills
- • Be able to learn a wide range of “on the job skills”
- • Be able to learn task analysis / Planning skills
- • Perseverance / self-discipline
- Candidates must have at a minimum National 5 grades or equivalent in Information and Communication
- Technology and/or Computing Science, and Mathematics.
Tel: 01779 482217
Closing Date: Jul 19, 2019