Full Time - Peterhead, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
Score (Europe) Limited are looking for a Materials Person to join their busy Stores department in Peterhead.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Stock control of Purchase order receipts for sale/stock.
- Responsible for stock Management within warehouse facility.
- Packing and shipping of goods to customers.
- HMRC compliance controls.
- Database updates of stock for receipt and shipping.
- Compliance of stock via regular cyclic audit counts.
- HSE awareness of warehouse environment.
- Forklift driving using applicable plant for storage area.
- Overhead crane use for movement and packing.
- • Effective communication skills within a warehouse environment.
- • Clean driving licence.
- • Forklift license (Reach truck, counter balance) would be advantageous but not necessary as in-house training will be provided.
- • Database skills from previous employment.
- • PC literate fully conversant with Microsoft.
- • Experience within a materials role.
- • Overhead licence would be advantageous but not necessary as in-house training will be provided.
- • Awareness of Customs control within the offshore industry.
Tel: 01779 482217
Closing Date: Jul 18, 2019