Modern Apprenticeship - Maintenance
Full Time - Peterhead, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
We are currently recruiting for Maintenance Modern Apprenticeships.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and manufacture of projects for production workshops.
- Regular maintenance checks on plant including but not limited to manual lathes, milling machines and CNC machine.
- Involvement in installation and commissioning of new machinery.
- Controlling the yearly hydraulic hose checks and completing the register.
- Controlling the maintenance wall chart and organising the work and seeing that all records are kept up to date.
- Checking and equipping of Pressure Safety Valve Workshop.
- General maintenance duties.
- Assisting Electrical team with maintenance tasks.
- Applicants will have at least as a minimum National 5 qualifications or above in Maths, English and one from Physics, Graphic Communication, Craft Design, Engineering Science or a relevant Skills for Work qualification.
- An applicant with a Foundation Apprenticeship in Mechanical Engineering will have deemed to meet all of the above criteria.
- Our apprenticeship scheme offers funded places to candidates between the ages of 16-19.
- Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic there will be a delay to our recruitment process and at this time we are unable to advise a start date for the apprenticeship.
Tel: 01779 482217
Closing Date: Aug 14, 2020