Modern Apprenticeship - Maintenance
Full Time - Peterhead, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
We are currently recruiting for Maintenance Modern Apprenticeships.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and manufacture of projects for production workshops.
- Weekly,Monthly and Yearly checks on plant including but not limited to manual lathes, milling machines and CNC Machines.
- Involvement in installation and commissioning of new machinery.
- Controlling the yearly hydraulic hose checks and completing the register.
- Controlling the maintenance wall chart and organising the work and seeing that all records are kept up to date.
- General maintenance duties.
- Assisting Electrical team with maintenance duties.
- Applicants will have at least at a minimum of standard grade three or National 5 or above in Maths, English and one from Physics, Graphic Communication, Craft Design or Technological Studies.
- Our apprenticeship scheme offers funded places to candidates between the ages of 16-19.
Tel: 01779 482217
Closing Date: Dec 06, 2019