Modern Apprenticeship - Welding
Full Time - Peterhead, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
Working within our Score Energy division conducting weld repairs on the products the company services.
Score has a large number of approved welding procedures and becoming a coded welder will be part of your development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cleaning, tacking and welding various types of fuel nozzles for the industrial gas turbines on the orbital welding plant.
- Tig welding of various pipes and spools
- All aspects of fabrication work undertaken
- Applicants will have as a minimum National 5 qualifications or above in Maths, English and one from Physics, Graphic Communication, Craft Design, Engineering Science or relevant Skills for Work qualification.
- An applicant with a Foundation Apprenticeship in Mechanical Engineering will have deemed to meet all of the above criteria.
- Our apprenticeship scheme offers funded places to candidates between the ages of 16-19.
- Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic there will be a delay to our recruitment process and at this time we are unable to advise a start date for the apprenticeship.
Tel: 01779 482217
Closing Date: Aug 14, 2020