Full Time - Brighouse, United Kingdom
The Painter / Labourer is directly responsible for the painting and shot blasting of all valves and associated equipment that is processed through the painting workshop.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Blast and paint to required customer specification.
- Completing paint cards to the correct specification.
- Carrying out various checks/testing during the process.
- Ordering paint and consumables as and when required.
- • Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an industrial production blasting and painting environment.
- • Have effective communication skills.
- • Good organisational skills.
- • Have a positive approach towards all scopes of work and be flexible to change.
- • Ensure all work is carried out to the highest standard of quality at all times.
Tel: 01484 712222
Closing Date: Aug 09, 2019