Full Time - Peterhead, United Kingdom
Score Energy Limited is seeking to employ a Production Administrator at their premises in Peterhead. The Production Administrator will be responsible for providing administrative support to the production team and AAT project support.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Opening and processing of all jobs.
- Entering job details into the system.
- Processing certification for goods.
- Generation of weekly status reports to clients.
- Preparation and submission of invoices.
- Raising internal purchase requisitions.
- Preparation of monthly / quarterly and general reports.
- All other general administration duties as required.
- The successful candidate must have a HNC in Administration and/or a minimum of 3 years experience in an administration role.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to work in a team and on their own initiative.
- A keen willingness to learn.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft standard software including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and the 20:20 system would also be advantageous.
Tel: 01779 482217
Closing Date: Jan 24, 2019