Full Time - Peterhead, United Kingdom
Score (Europe) Limited are currently recruiting for a Sales Co-ordinator to be based at our premises in Peterhead.
The Sales Co-ordinator will be responsible for the quoting, processing, and control of all related sales enquiries and orders within their department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with company policies, procedures, standards and work instructions.
- Check stock for Valve solutions to satisfy Client requirements.
- Produce Price and Delivery to issue to Market Place to satisfy Client requirements.
- Complete Technical and Commercial review of supplier quotations to ensure compliance with Client requirements and specifications.
- Produce Sales Quotations to Client for all Valve, Actuator, and Spares requirements.
- Complete Contract Review for new supply activities.
- Produce Purchase Requisition for procurement of Valve, Actuator, and Spares to satisfy new supply activities.
- Produce Picklist and issue work instruction to Production for new supply activities.
- Co-ordination and interface function for all aspects of the Score organisation to ensure all materials are delivered in a timely manner.
- Checking and ensuring the accuracy of status reporting as per clients requirements.
- Technical assistance and resolution of QA goods in and goods out issues in a timely manner.
- Provide technical support to the customer for valve and actuator related issues.
- Correspond and communicate professionally with both internal and external clients.
- Update and utilise company systems – electronic and paper based.
- Any other reasonable duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
- • High standard of communication skills.
- • Ability to take own initiative when liaising with other departments and clients.
- • Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is preferred but not essential.
- • Experience in a Technical Sales role is essential.
- • Commitment to continual improvement and a flexible approach to change.
Tel: 01779 482217
Closing Date: Jan 23, 2019