Full Time - Peterhead, United Kingdom
The Sales Representative is an enthusiastic and integrity driven individual with the desire to exceed customer expectations. They have the ability to work on their own initiative and are willing to travel and work within a global environment. The Sales Representative is responsible for day to day sales activities to existing and new End User customers throughout their region of responsibility.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work on own initiative
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with company policies, procedures, standards and work instructions.
- Purchase limits- £0 n/a (usually sanctioned by direct report i.e Sales Manager or Director)
- Quote approval- £0 n/a (usually sanctioned by direct report i.e Sales Manager or Director)
- Deal Review triggers- All tenders of any value, All contracts of any value, Any single quotes over £100,000.00 must be taken through Deal Review.
- Participate in personal Deal Reviews as necessary.
- Participate in exhibitions and events as necessary.
- Attend customer meetings offsite and accompany customer visits onsite.
- Utilise all Score Energy reporting and Customer Tools.
- Participate in regional weekly Customer Tracker calls and monthly global QMI calls.
- Work with Sales Team Leader to Commercially and Technically evaluate tenders received.
- Provide resolution of technical queries as interface to the customer.
- Develop and maintain Key Sales Account Strategies.
- Update the personal competency booklet as required.
- End User customer focus in specific region.
- Support Sales Team Leader to carry out their role as necessary.
- Work with Customer Support team on all customer issues/resolutions/solutions.
- Provide Social Media/Marketing input within your region as necessary.
- Build relationships across peers within Score Group companies.
- Meet agreed personal financial targets.
- Actively participate in the development and implementation of new VITAL training modules.
- Any other reasonable duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
- • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- • Planning and organisational skills.
- • IT and report writing skills.
- • Ability to travel around 30% of the time to meet customer needs.
- • An understanding of the Energy, Oil and Gas market in region of responsibility.
- • An understanding of the following product lines would be advantageous; Honeywell; Arkwin; Parker, AAT, Woodward; TDI; Siemens TB5000 Gas Turbine; Rolls Royce Avon Gas Turbine; and GE LM Gas Turbine.
- • Clear commitment to the company and its success
- • Experience within the oil, gas and energy industry is advantageous.
- • Experience of rotating equipment is advantageous.
- • Sales experience is advantageous
Tel: 01779 482217
Closing Date: Jan 25, 2019