Full Time - Southampton, United Kingdom
Score (Europe) Limited are looking to recruit a Technical Administrator to join the team at their Southampton facility.
The Administrator will be responsible for the completion of any administration related work within their department. All work shall be carried out in accordance with company policies, procedures and work instructions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with company policies, procedures, standards and work instructions;
- Working with multiple clients and contacts for each invoice;
- Submit invoices by electronic data interchange;
- Finalise purchase details of orders and deliveries;
- Support quality inspection and admin tasks;
- Update and utilise company and customer systems;
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received;
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment;
- Maintain apprentice competency and log databses;
- Manage telephone calls and enquiries;
- General admin duties i.e. typing, data input, filing, scanning, meeting minutes;
- Filter Daily work scope and identify which goods require certification packages, comparing the previous days work scope to identify which packages have already been completed;
- Compile certification requirements as per client purchase order;
- Scanning of completed certification packages and filing them in the quality department system;
- Populating, filing, recording of all QA cards in the quality qepartment system.
The successful candidate must have a NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Administration or a minimum of 3 years experience in an administration role.
The successful candidate will have good communication skills and the ability to work in a team as well as on their own initiative.
Where necessary, training will be provided for the role therefore a keen attitude to learn would be a desirable attribute of the successful candidate.
A good working knowledge of Microsoft standard software including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and the 20:20 system would also be advantageous.
Tel: 01779 482217
Closing Date: Aug 12, 2020