Full Time - Peterhead, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
Score Energy Limited is currently looking for an experienced Turbine Technician to join its existing gas turbine support team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with company policies, procedures, standards and work instructions.
- Complete full strip of Gas Generators / Power Turbines Assemblies in accordance with Score Procedures.
- Complete full Build of Gas Generators / Power Turbines Assemblies in accordance with Score Procedure.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving of Gas Generator Overhaul issues.
- Provide core competence in use of valve flushing and sealant injection services.
- Provide core competence in use of all torque and measuring equipment.
- Execution of risk assessments and hazard assessments (Start Cards) on all related work scopes.
- Provide technical support to all Turbine workshop teams.
- Ability to work effectively as an individual and as part of a team.
- Ensure all workshop equipment and tooling are maintained regularly and all records kept up to date.
- Responsible for the general house keeping within and surrounding the department.
- Support other workshops where priority dictates.
- Any other reasonable duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
- Participating in any Risk assessments / toolbox talks
- The successful candidate must have good knowledge and experience of the following;
- • SVQ Level 3 in relevant technical discipline
- • Completed an engineering apprenticeship is preferred.
- • Previous Experience with TB5000 and Avon Turbine Packages (Preferable)
- • Experience within a Turbine workshop and offshore environment.
- • Good communication skills.
- • Ability to work well in team and to take own initiative.
- • Self-motivated, enthusiastic and committed to delivering HSEQ excellence.
- • Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise their own workload.
Tel: 01779 482217
Closing Date: Jul 25, 2019