We’re looking for a Workshop Administrator to join the Score Group team based at our facility in Paradise, NL.
About Score Group
Score Group is a specialist in precision manufacturing, valve supply, automation and management systems and provides complex engineering solutions to customers in multiple markets, including defence, nuclear, aerospace, utilities and energy. With operations in more than 30 locations, across 5 continents, Score Group supports a global customer base.
About the role
The Workshop Administrator will report directly to the Operations Director. The successful candidate will be responsible for compiling test reports, raising purchase orders, updating inventory systems, maintaining electronic job files, along with other administrative and receptionist duties.
You and the role
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, reliable person to use their skills and further their experience with potential for growth.
If you have previous administrative experience and are keen to develop your skills further, then this is a great opportunity for you to join a team that prides itself on delivering a high-quality service across all aspects of the business and to our clients.
What we offer
Score Group offers an opportunity with a company that is deeply committed to helping our people to learn, upskill and develop their careers. If you are looking to develop your quality skills and knowledge within a fast-paced servicing environment, in a business with excellent growth opportunities across a range of industrial sectors and like the sound of an attractive market-rate salary, contributory pension, benefits and the opportunity to learn from great colleagues, then please review the job outline below - we’d love to hear from you!
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with company policies, procedures, standards and work instructions.
- Receptionist duties, including greeting visitors and general housekeeping
- Compiling pressure test reports for general valves / actuators / PSV’s
- Scanning documents into shared job folders
- Ordering / maintaining office supplies
- Inventory management / updating on system
- Providing administrative support during the digitalization of the repair process
- Supporting Strategies Team with maintaining the Valve Visibility tool
- Post-secondary office education (Office Admin or Equivalent)
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Requires ability to interpret work processes / job histories and make informed judgements.
- Ability to work independently, following training.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft suite of programs.
- Build skill sets and engage in ongoing training.
- Commitment to continual improvement and a flexible approach to change
Opportunity for all
We welcome applications from all and appoint based on merit. We’re committed to promoting diversity and inclusion throughout our organisation and remain committed to developing an open-minded, global culture.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV quoting job title and reference SCC 56 - SR to:
Please note the vacancy will be closed when the successful candidate has been identified.
Success | Commitment | Ownership | Respect | Excellence