We’re looking for a number of Operators across different disciplines to join our Hycrome Aerospace company within Score Group, based at our facility in Burnley, England.
About Score Group & Hycrome
Score Group is a specialist in precision manufacturing, valve supply, automation and management systems and provides complex engineering solutions to customers in multiple markets, including defence, nuclear, aerospace, utilities and energy. With operations in more than 30 locations, across 5 continents, Score Group supports a global customer base.
Hycrome is split into two companies Hycrome Aerospace & Hycrome Europe. Aerospace primary focus is on special processing of civil airframe components and ancillary equipment. Europe is focused on the Oil and Gas Industry processing and repairs of valve and IGT components. Specialist activities in both companies include engineering and design, advanced manufacturing, the application of protective treatments and component repair.
About the role
Due to considerable growth within our Aerospace division we have the opportunity to take on operatives to work on different processing stages within the Burnley facility.
The types of roles we are looking to recruit for are; Shot Peening, Masking, Blasting, De burring, Component Identification and general operative duties.
The roles play a key part in our component repair, treatment preparation and manufacturing processes.
The roles are available for Day Shift (Monday to Thursday 08:00-16:30 and Friday 08:00 – 12:15)
You and the role
If you have some previous experience within a production, manufacturing or workshop environment, have exceptional attention to detail and a desire to learn and develop your skills within a fast paced and quality driven manufacturing company then we would welcome your application.
What we offer
Score Group and Hycrome offers an opportunity with a company that is deeply committed to helping our people to learn, upskill and develop their careers. If you are looking to develop and learn new skills within the Aerospace manufacturing sector, in a business with excellent growth opportunities across a range of industrial sectors and like the sound of an attractive market-rate salary, contributory pension, benefits and the opportunity to learn from great colleagues, then please review the job requirements below - we would love to hear from you!
- The responsibilities will differ depending on the processing area you are recruited for
- All roles involve a high level of attention to detail working on specialist equipment within a highly skilled team
- No qualification is required, full training will be provided to successful candidate
- Previous experience in a fast-paced factory, production or manufacturing environment if preferred
- Previous experience with in one of the disciplines is desirable but not essential
- Attention to detail and accuracy in the work carried out is essential
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work well in team and to take own initiative
- Commitment to continual improvement and a flexible approach to change
- Self motivated, enthusiastic and committed to delivering HSEQ excellence
Opportunity for all
We welcome applications from all and appoint based on merit. We’re committed to promoting diversity and inclusion throughout our organisation and remain committed to developing an open-minded, global culture.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV quoting job title and reference HYC - OPSDS 25 to:
Please note the vacancy will be closed when the successful candidate has been identified.
Success | Commitment | Ownership | Respect | Excellence